Friday's Opening will be held on the UC Riverside campus in the Highlander Union Building (HUB). For a detailed map of the entire UCR campus, click here. For mapping directions, our campus address is 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521.
Saturday's Conference (application/registration required) will be held in the UCR Alumni & Visitor Center. More info on Parking TBA.
- Parking is FREE!! Attendants will be giving out free permits on Saturday 8am to 11am in Lot 1. Please tell the parking attendant you are attending the Summit and you will be given a free parking permit for the day. If you arrive after these times, stop at the Info Kiosk next to Lot 1 on W. Campus Drive to pay for your permit at the Info Kiosk window Saturday.
- Parking Reciprocity – UCR extends parking privileges to visitors owning a valid faculty or staff commuter parking permit from other UC campuses. A one-day permit can be obtained at no charge from an Information Kiosk attendant.
- UPDATE - Disabled Parking – A disabled visitor may park in any disabled parking space displaying a DMV-issued disabled parking placard AND a UCR perking permit.
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is 17 miles from UCR, and by far the easiest airport to fly into. Also, Southwest Airlines offers direct service between many cities and Ontario.
Updated August 2017.
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
- Telephone: (877) 650-4141
- Address: 12631 Memorial Way. Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Regular Rate 2017: $123 (plus tax)
- UCR Referral Rate 2017: $109 (plus tax) for 2 singles or 1 king
- To get the Referral rate ask for the “UCR Rate” on the phone
- Comments: Complimentary Fully Cooked Free Breakfast, Microwave and Refrigerator in Room, Free Parking, Free WiFi.
- 5.8 miles from campus
- Telephone: 951.683.6000
- Address: 1590 University Ave. Riverside, CA 92507
- Regular Rate 2017: $119 (plus tax) for 1 king or $125 (plus tax) for 2 queens
- UCR LGBTQ Summit Rate 2017: $75 (plus tax) 1 king bed; $85 (plus tax) 2 double beds To get UCR LGBTQ Summit Rate, you must ask for it over the phone
- Comments: Complementary breakfast. Free Internet/Wi-Fi. Free parking.
- 0.3 miles from campus
- Telephone: 951.276.1200
- Address: 1510 University Ave. Riverside CA 92507
- Regular Rate 2017: $113 (plus tax) for 1 king or for 2 doubles
- Comments: Complementary Breakfast. Free internet/Wi-Fi. Free parking.
- 0.3 miles from campus
- Telephone: 951.369.8200
- Address: 3735 Iowa Avenue Riverside, CA 92507
- UCR Rates 2017: $99 + tax for 1 king or $109 + tax for 2 queens
- To get referral rate, ask for UCR Rate over the Phone
- Comments: Complementary Breakfast. Free Internet/Wi-Fi. Free Parking.
- 0.1 miles from campus
- Telephone: 951.321.3500
- Address: 3500 Market Street. Riverside CA 92501
- UCR Rate 2017: $189 - $199 (plus tax) for 1 king / 2 queens
- To get referral rate, ask for UCR Rate over the phone
- Comments: Complementary hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi.
- 2.4 miles from campus
- Telephone: 951.784.8000
- Address: 3400 Market Street. Riverside CA 92501
- UCR Rate 2017: $125 for 1 king or 2 doubles
- Comments: Complementary Wi-Fi and breakfast. Parking is $12 per night. Shuttle Service 7am-9pm between UCR and Hotel, with notice. Shuttle Service to other locations within 5 miles of the hotel, with notice.
- 2.5 miles from campus
Mission Inn (Downtown)
- Telephone: 951.341.6760
- Address: 3649 Mission In Ave. Riverside, CA 92501
- Regular Rates 2017: $249 (plus tax)
- UCR Friends & Family Rate: $142 (plus tax)
- Comments: A historic Hotel experience. Wi-Fi is $9.95 per day. $16-22 per day for parking.
- 2.2 miles from campus