On Saturday, March 2, the 2nd ¡Presente! Conference will offer 18 workshops to registered attendees. Full descriptions are found by clicking here.
Session 1 – 11:15am – 12:45am
- Collaborative Practice: Envisioning a non-discriminatory Art Praxis
- Consent Matters: Everything I Know About Consent I Learned From BDSM
- Decolonizing Gender
- LGBTQI+ Latinx Survivors Healing from Child Sexual Abuse Praxis
- VOGUE! THE OLD WAY! THE ONLY WAY! LOVE IS THE MESSAGE!
- Where Does the Garbage Go?: On Cancel Culture and Disposability
Session 2 – 2:15pm – 3:15pm
- Anti-Blackness: It’s Not Only White People & Let’s Stop Pretending There’s Anything Micro About Micro-Aggressions
- Challenging Transphobia in Feminist Organizing
- Identity Document Support Workshop
- Latina Punks in Higher Education
- TU ME DICES NACA, OSEA SOY REINA DE LAS NACAS!
- Written in the Stars: On Chosen Family and Platonic Love
Session 3 – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Cruising Academia
- Fat. Femme. Fashionable: Beyond Body Positivity
- Issues and Solutions for the Salton Sea
- QTIPOC Magic
- The Revolution Starts at Home: Outreaching to Latino Parents of LGBTQ+ individuals
- Tequio: Planting Seeds Across Generations